Chaos to Control: How to Organise Your Life & Business
Grab yourself a mug of tea and let’s get started – sign up now for £49
This course is really an essential guide and its waiting for you, the modern woman, who is her own boss but seriously struggles to find the time to do it all.
This course is straight talking, contains no fluff and best of all its simple to follow. It addresses common problems such as task management, goal setting, how to deal with the daily grind, your wellbeing and creating boundaries in your personal life and business.
It tackles the basic core areas of your business and life to create a better balance, it will show you exactly how to create a solid foundation based on organisation, prioritising, planning and mindset.
Go from small business owner to CEO – you should be running your business and not letting your business run you. Sign up
Do you feel like you’re just too busy and never have a chance to catch up?
Do you feel like you have less and less time to dedicate to growing your business?
Do you feel like you’re struggling to keep up and implement all of your ideas?
Do you procrastinate and can’t seem to manage getting through your to-do lists, admin and effectively plan ahead?
Perhaps you’ve considered hiring a Virtual PA but aren’t able to do so yet. I’m doing myself out of job really but I want to bridge the huge but seemingly invisible gap between a small business founder to CEO. You will learn how to be more productive, delegate and get organised, which will ultimately help you grow your business and make you feel empowered.
Being organised doesn’t come naturally to everyone and I’m sure you didn’t decide to run a business just so you could do lots (necessary) admin. Unless you outsource certain tasks you’re going to have to do it all – I’m going to show you to save time.
Ready to get started? Sign up now for £49
During this course you will learn how to get organised so you feel in control, make family life and your business work together, nail your to do lists and smash your goals.
Work smarter, not harder.
- This is an online course.
- You can start whenever you’re ready.
- The course is currently hosted on my WordPress website, which is password protected.
- It covers 17 topics within the 11 modules.
- There are exercises, advice and tips that you can access whenever you like and work on at your own pace.
- The course takes approx. 1 hour to read through, extra time will be needed to complete the ‘homework’
- Full price is £49
- There is the additional option of a 1:1 business coaching session, if you decide you’d like extra guidance from me.
- Make payment via paypal. Don’t worry if you don’t have a PayPal account you just need an email address and a debit/credit card.
- After making payment you will receive a confirmation email and password.
- You’ll have access to this course for six months. So there’s no pressure to learn and absorb everything right away.
It’s a huge decision to take on a non revenue generating role such as Virtual PA to do all the tasks that drain your time so I want to show you how to..
- make life more organised physically and mentally
- manage your time properly so you can do all the things you need and want to do
- be really productive and focused
- work efficiently so your business grows
I created this course based on lots of research and combined that with over 12 years of experience of working in a fast paced corporate environment for various Directors, Partners and Global Sector Leaders. All of these men and women have one thing in common, they are overwhelmed with responsibility professionally and personally. It has been my job to manage their lives by working closely with them and understanding their daily demands.
From ensuring they hit targets, keeping their emails and admin in order, to small details such as scheduling in time to prepare for important meetings, taking time off and making sure they get home for family commitments.
I want your life to be more balanced, I want to help free you of the nagging feeling in your head. I want to help you maintain and grow the space that you have created for yourself and your business.
The world needs more of you.